As a professional services company, D4G is committed to ensuring that the decisions and actions taken by our employees, board and contractors reflect the highest standards of integrity.
To create and preserve an environment in which this can happen, D4G has a policy and governance framework, which is consistent with the principles governing the relevant Australian and International standards. D4G policies and procedures are appraised annually.
D4G demonstrates sound governance and business processes.
D4G has an established compliance system, which ensures the delivery of an projects on time and on budget.
D4G commitments cover;
- workplace health and safety,
- anti-bribery and anti-corruption,
- social responsibility,
- environmental management and
- risk management frameworks.
Our compliance approach aligns with:
- ISO 26000:2010 Guidance on Social Responsibility
- AS 8001:2008 Fraud and Corruption Control
- AS 8003:2003 Corporate Governance Corporate Social Responsibility
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
- AS/NZS ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems
- AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems
- AS/NZS ISO 31000:2009 Risk Management Systems
D4G carries the following comprehensive insurances:
- Public Liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance
- Management Liability
Currency Certificates are available on request.